Monday, May 12, 2008

MoTheRhOOd

I know this pic is outa focus, but unfortunately it was sent off in trade somewhere in the wild world, and I didn't get a better pic of it...
These ATC cards are more of the Womyn's Work series I did:
The serpant symbolism is considered to be associated with fertility.
I don't know why it resonated with me to use the snake for this series,
but I found the little plastic snake,
and I liked it with the text, and within the series.
For me, it worked.
This card below is about the pain a woman feels
when she cannot have babies.

I am so grateful for my baby.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!
: )
I had two guys come over for 4 hours in the morning and we move a
TON of reclaimed broken concrete
that I am going to use to make planters and patios in my yard.
I was soooo happy to get in moved out of the entrance to my backyard!!
I received many little gifts and a homemade card with hearts from my son,
and I went out to lunch and out to dinner,
AND got to go to a home show.
Then I got to watch the third installment of the Cranford on PBS.
I was asleep by 11:15.
WOW!
gotta love it.

No comments: