Monday, May 5, 2008

cReAtiOn-cinco de mayo

this is my first post on this new blog...

I am going to try to create something everyday.

It may be fibre-ish or it may be something else artistic- even food.

Sometimes I love the food I create.

Anyway, I want to focus on my creativity.

Recently, I was writing to someone, and I wrote "creativity is my life".

I had to think about that for a while.

The meaning of it runs deep with me, the roots of my creativity, and the encouragement of it began when I was a child.

Interestingly, it was something my mother really pointed out to me- that it was a strength of mine.

Funny, it only took me 40 years to realize it! : )

Funny how life works, and how things come around to be relevant to our consciousness.
I made this cake for my friend Arthur's 88th birthday.

No comments: