Monday, January 12, 2009

KiDz & fAsHiOn

divinity...

I have been
privileged
to moderate
and mentor

online groups
for
home learners,
and their parents
for the last little while.
: )

(Btw,
I have
been mama
to a
home learner
for 6 years now
: D )


In one
we talk about
everything
FASHION!

In the other ,
we talk about

everything
FIBRE ARTS/MIXED MEDIA!

Sometimes,
I feel that the
two conferences overlap
.

I mean fashion is art,
and art is fashion.

Fashion is
made up of fabrics,

and the fibre arts
make fabrics.


we talk about outfits
the fabrics,
colours,
and shapes.

we talk about
weaving, felting,
knitting, crochet
fimo, sculpey,
& portraits.

In Fashion Design
the kids
peaked my interest
in "Klutz"
brand (ug!)
paper fashions.
: )

Santa brought me a set
I tried my hand at it.
Here is the result:


(phew! : P )

It would have almost been easier to draw and paint it!!!

But I'm up to the challenge.

More to come...

No comments: