Friday, June 13, 2008

Ms. iN tHe PiNk

have a heart
In 1991 after returning
to the big rock
from NYC,
I began my own business
and started to design
"funky green clothing".
That was my business motto.
People didn't get it.
I was a little ahead of my time.
: 0 )
I made tags for my designs
out of torn paper bags
that I stamped
"funky green clothing".
One lady said at a craft fair
boy, you sure went all out
with these.
humf.
Now I'm thinkin'
I may revive
my
"funky green clothing"
line
and that people
will get it
this time.

Soon,

I hope to sell online.

These pics are of a purse I designed

and made

 from

a pair of black leather pants

and a pink curtain

(the wrong side

-the satin side-

of the fabric : ).

: )

It's for sale.

It's an original.

klozhausfunk@gmail.com

Love with all your heart
and if it breaks
glue it back together
with more love
~from within.

No comments: